DT choice: our life in NUMBERS
Hey crafty friends!
Today, I’m here with a DT choice layout to share with you. My husband and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary this past summer, and I thought it would be fun to document our life in numbers. Examples of my journaling include: 12 years of marriage, 20 years together, 2 beautiful girls & one on the way, 2 dogs + lots of fishes…
The January Love Notes kit was perfect for my anniversary page! I love all the pink and the love themed sentiments.
With a baby in the house, I’m all about simple scrapbooking lately. This layout didn’t take too long, but I love how it turned out, and I love how the photos are the highlight of the layout.
To make my layout:
- I cut out a frame from a piece of white cardstock.
- Then I framed the Crate Paper pattern paper, and added some machine stitching.
- I added 2 photos that I printed to look like polaroid/instax photos.
- I placed my title. I printed part of my title on an Elle’s Studio label and used alphas from the November Hot Cocoa add-on (I love those Pinkfresh Studio alphas!)
- I added journaling strips that I typed up on the computer.
- Then I embellished. I used the pink XO project life heart, which I cute down to fit in my space. I also used simple stories word stickers and a label sticker for my date. The 2 flags on top are cut out from a piece of pattern paper from the Crate Paper 6×6 paper pad from the January True Love add-on.
I hope you like what I created and are inspired to get crafty!
Have a lovely day!