Designer’s choice: using punches
Hey guys! I hope you’re having a lovely day! Today, I’ve got a layout to share with you utilizing a lot of my paper punches. I used to love paper punches, and used them on every layout…but when I reorganized my craft room almost a year ago, I moved them to a bottom drawer and kind of forgot about them. I’m so glad I dug them out again, because I have fallen in love with them all over again!
Heres how I created my layout:
1. I adhered my photo square and my journaling onto a piece of white cardstock that I had already trimmed down to about 11 x 11.
2. I adhered and sewed the white cardstock to a piece of striped pattern paper.
3. Using my punches, I punched out bits and pieces of patterned paper from the dear lizzy 6×6 paper pad.
4. I embellished my layout in a diagonal pattern from bottom left to upper right.
5. I added the HAPPY title.
6. I embellished the layout a bit further using decorative brads, puffy sequin stickers, the happiness found flag, and a date stamp.
Do you have scrapbooking supplies that you’ve forgotten about? Are you/ were you as punch obsessed as I was? If so, dig them all out, and give them some love on your next layout!
I hope you like my layout! Have a wonderful day!