April Challenge: No Pockets? No Problem!
Hello! Ready for a new challenge? This one is inspired by one of my favorite Webster’s Pages papers in the main kit, One Fine Day. One side features a map print and the other is a collection of 4×6 and 3×4 cards, perfectly sized for pocket scrapbooking.
I love pockets as much as the next girl, but I have something else in mind for this pretty paper. Your challenge is to create a traditional layout with at least one 4×6 or 3×4 pocket card. Creative team member, Claudia, took me up on the challenge and created this gorgeous page:
Claudia used the pocket cards in two fantastic ways. First, she used the “today” card as part of her title.
Second, she layered a few other pocket cards behind her photo. What a great way to add a variety of patterns without cutting up other sheets of paper!
No pockets? No problem! Play along with our challenge by doing the following:
1. Create a traditional or hybrid layout that features at least one 3×4 or 4×6 pocket card. The One Fine Day kit is a great place to start, but any materials will do.
2. Post your layout to our Facebook page, a gallery or your personal blog.
3. Leave a comment on this post with a direct link to your layout.
4. Entries will be accepted until Sunday, May 8th, 9:00 pm PDST.
5. The randomly selected winner will be posted on May 9th. A $20.00 gift certificate to Scrapbook Circle could be yours!
Good luck and happy scrapping!