Hello! It’s Jennifer Larson sharing a technique I did with the mask this month. Here’s my page:
I normally use masks for ink or mist, but in this case I wanted to add glitter to go with the gold title and accents on the page. Here’s what I did:
1. I lay the mask on the page where I wanted the cascading hearts to be.
2. Using a sharp pencil, I lightly outlined the hearts through the mask, then removed the mask.
3. Using a glue pen (I used Zig 2-way glue pen), I drew some glue on the outlined hearts, a few at a time, then sprinkled glitter on top, then tapped the glitter off onto a tray.
4. I repeated step 3 until all the hearts were gold.
5. Once the glue dried, I used a toothpick to fleck off any stray glitter and sharpen the hearts’ outlines and an eraser to remove as many of the visible outlines as I could.
I hope this gives you an idea for how to use your mask this month!