WHIP UP A PAGE WITH A LARGE PRINT!
Hi everyone! today I would like to guide you through a quick step by step tutorial on how to whip up a page with one large print and your Scrapbook Circle june kits!
Here is my layout :
and here is how easy is it to make it:
1. Choose one large print and select a 2 or 3 colors combo. Choose one neutral color to go with it! in the add-on and main kits you can find these bling paper and Crate Paper cork paper I used as background. I chose the color combo by picking up too colors that are part of my photo.
2. Cut 4 strips of paper and aline them to frame your photo.
3. Use those gorgeous tags to create layers on one side.
4. Use an empty space on your photo to place your title. I used an Echo Park sticker as title as it was a perfect match with my photo.
5. Write /type your journaling on vellum.
6. Adhere vellum with a piece of Echo Park banner sticker!
Et voilà! you could make that while balancing a ball on your head!!
And as a bonus you can see a video I made of the process on my blog .
Well , I hope to see lots of large prints in your future layouts! ! Choose your most beautiful photos and scrap on!!